Men's Waterproof 25110 Pull-On Snake Boots - Final Sale
Final Sale - no returns
For spring turkey hunts and others treks into the tall grass, Chippewa® is on your side with essential protection from North American snake species. Tough ViperClothTM woven fabric shaft resists penetration from snakebites, jagged rocks, mesquite and all manner of sharp foot hazards. Underfoot, a Vibram® Robinson Gumlite outsole delivers superior traction and ground-feel across a wide variety of terrains, and a shock-absorbing Bontex® insole makes each step more comfortable. And it's all assembled with premium Goodyear welt construction for long-wearing durability. If you plan on hunting in snake country, remember: prevention is better than cure. And Chippewa® is better than the rest.
GOODYEAR WELT CONSTRUCTION: THE BEST WAY TO BUILD A BOOT.
Goodyear Welt construction is the oldest and most reliable construction method, delivering footwear that's flexible, durable, and easily repairable.
So how does it work? In short, a strip of firm leather (called the welt) is stitched to the leather upper. The welt acts as a sort of "anchor layer" for the stitching that binds the boot together. Goodyear welt construction provides solid footing, flexibility, and allows the outsole to be replaced, effectively lengthening the life of the boot.
- Chip-A-Tex® 100% waterproof/breathable membrane keeps water out while allowing sweat vapor to escape
- ViperClothTM woven fabric shaft for bite protection
- Premium Briar Pitstop leather foot
- Vibram® Robinson Gumlite® outsole delivers superior traction on a wide range of surfaces
- Bontex® insole for comfort
- 4 Iron rubber midsole delivers supportive bounce
- Ruby Nylex® lining
- Premium Goodyear welt construction
- Each approx. 17"h., 42 oz.
- Item Number: 706365
- Waterproof: Yes
- Insulation: No
- Shaft: ViperCloth
- Foot: Briar Pitstop leather
- Insole: Bontex
- Midsole: 4 Iron rubber
- Outsole: Vibram Robinson Gumlite
- Lining: Brushed Ruby Nylex
- Construction: Goodyear welt
- Height (approx.): 17"
- Weight per boot (approx.): 42 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 25110